Graduate studies in sustainable business
BGI at Pinchot
Bainbridge Graduate Institute is a graduate school at Pinchot focused on sustainable business. An MBA from BGI at Pinchot has one central purpose: to change business for good.Our programs weave sustainability into every course, enabling you to make an impact from day one and develop a career with meaning.
- When BGI students are faced with a problem they respond with a creative, innovative approach. They offer refreshing viewpoints, ask good questions, and are eager to learn and participate. Not only are students highly collaborative, but they are genuinely passionate about making a difference, and I love working with them."Murat ArmbrusterSenior Advisor, Carbon War Room
- BGI is a wonderful learning community--it fosters a collaborative mindset in its students that is essential for our society to evolve in a positive way.Sheri FliesMerchandising Manager Costco
- In 2-3 years BGI students get what took me 10 years to achieve in terms of mindset, perspective, knowledge, and a strong networkJason TwillSenior Project Manager, Sustainability Vulcan Inc.
- I've been a supporter of BGI for many years. It's wonderful that BGI is educating business students in a way that incorporates a concern for the society as a whole, and it's beautiful to see the way the students embrace that idea. Come up and visit, it's a beautiful place.Ben CohenCo-Founder Ben and Jerry's
- "BGI is the best sustainable business school in the country. The students and graduates have an exceptional combination of business promise, human warmth, and social purpose."Amory LovinsCofounder, Chief Scientist and Chairman Emeritus Rocky Mountain Institute